super simple crochet scarf
If you’re in need of a quick, simple crochet project this is the pattern for you! wether you need it as a gift, market prep or even for yourself this crochet scarf pattern is great for a quick satisfying beginner project. I personally love having a few simple crochet staples in my wardrobe that I know will work with just about any outfit while still looking stylish.
Because this pattern is so simple, it can easily be customized to fit your need. If you want it longer, add more rows. Wider? add a few extra chains to the beginning. Experiment with different yarns or color combinations. The possibilities are endless.
For this particular scarf I used We are Knitters, The Wave wool in Aquamarine. This yarn has a really cool texture and makes for some interesting depth in the stitches. But feel free to use your favorite bulky weight yarn.
This post may contain affiliate links. read my full disclosure here
- The ch2 throughout the pattern counts as a st.
- I find it helpful to use a stitch marker to mark the top of the ch2
- ch: Chain
- hhdc: Herringbone half double crochet
- rep: Repeat
- st: Stitch
6sts x 4rows = 2″ x 2″ hhdc
- 8mm / L-11 Crochet hook
- We are Knitters The Wave Wool in Aquamarine, 4 balls or 436 yds
- Measuring tape
- Yarn needle
- Stitch markers
- Blocking Mat
yarn over, insert into st pull up a loop, slip st through the first loop, yarn over and pull through remaining loops.
- ch 26
- Row 1 hhdc in 3rd ch from hook, continue to hhdc across, ch 2, turn
- Row 2 hhdc in next st, continue to hhdc across. ch2, turn
- Continue rep row 2 until scarf reaches 77.5″ or desired length
I’d love to see your work! Don’t forget to tag us with #elenaandkamila or @elenaandkamila on instagram!
You may sell items created from this pattern but, please credit Elena and Kamila. This pattern is for personal use . This pattern and photographs are property of Elena and Kamila, Please do not alter, rewrite or resell this pattern.